delivers an extensible open toolkit featuring three smart services for:
- energy assessment of buildings at urban scale for the creation of “ecomaps” and their energy pre-certification;
- optimisation of energy consumption of heating/cooling systems based on localised weather forecasts and energy modelling of buildings;
- optimisation of power consumption through remote control of public illumination levels.
The toolkit will be delivered as interoperable open middleware ensuring, in an interoperable manner:
- access to geospatial features;
- access to Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) functions;
- definition of alerts.